Adding a fireplace to a home not only adds in a source of heat, but also adds beauty and value to a home. Having the fireplace properly installed is crucial for safety and reliability. Choosing the right Fireplaces Company ensures the fireplace is properly installed so it will not cause damage to the home. These tips will assist home-owners in being able to properly choose the right company for the job.
1. Before choosing a Fireplaces Company, home-owners need to begin researching. A company should be properly licensed, bonded and insured. They should also have a good rating with the Better Business Bureau. This information can be found on the BBB website and through the state’s licensing board. If the company does not have a current license or is not protected with insurance, the home-owner should look elsewhere.
2. It can be helpful to review the websites of the companies a person is considering before making a decision. The website of a company will often display information about the business, their experience and the services they provide.
3. References are crucial for understanding the level of services one can expect from a company. A fireplace installer should have no problem giving names and contact information for some of their customers. Each of these should be contacted so helpful information can be gathered.
4. A fireplace installer should offer more than installation services. They should also be able to work with the home-owner to design the fireplace of their dreams. The company should be able to help the home-owner through every stage in the process and even educate them on proper fireplace maintenance and safety.
5. Most fireplace companies offer free estimates. This means the company comes out to the home and views the space for the fireplace to determine what type of installation will be needed. This is the only way to receive a proper estimate.
If you are a home-owner who is interested in having a fireplace installed in your home. They are the fireplace experts you can turn to for ensuring your fireplace is installed properly. Through their work, your family can enjoy the warmth and beauty only a fireplace can offer.